Friday, January 13, 2012

Get Paid To Share Your Original Content

Do you love to share photos, videos, blogs, recipes, links, documents, stories and poems, etc? If you do, I know of a great site called RedGage that will pay you to share your content and you can share it all in one place. It is free to join, and there is no hidden fees, and you keep all of the rights to your work. I share photos and a blog now and then, but if I find something interesting I will share that too.  Below is a link to my page if you want to check it out and see what I am sharing and how much money I have in my account at the moment. 
There are some very talented people sharing a lot of great content on RedGage. I am in awe of some of the content that I come across…it really inspires me.
I'm doing something that I like to do and I'm making new friends and seeing places and things from all over the world that I haven't seen before. It's fun and it's 100% free so you have nothing to lose by checking it out. 

This is a link to my page: http://www.redgage.com/doddee
If you do check out the site and decide to join please put me (doddee) down as your referrer, thank you.

Click here for more info from the RedGage website…What Is RedGage?

Some of thethat I share on RedGage



                                                                          ...is fun with RedGage  

No comments: